Washington State Women's Soccer Association

My my My my


In order to play soccer within the Washington State Women's Soccer Association (WSWSA), a player identification card (PIC) is required.  The administrative body with whom we are affiliated, Cascadia Adult Soccer, issues PICs.  You may apply for your new card by visiting the Cascadia Adult Soccer website  www.cascadiaadultsoccer.org.

Cascadia Adult Soccer accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, CASH or CHECK.

Player cards are $33.  You can play in any league within Cascadia with your player card.  All player cards are good for one year, from time of purchase.

Cascadia will need the following from you:

  • copy of your driver's license
  • color picture, head shot (about the size as your driver's license photo)
  • $33 cash, charge or check made out to Cascadia Adult Soccer

If you have questions you can go to the http://cascadiaadultsoccer.org site or contact your area Commissioner.